How Can Mold Get Remedied for Oyster Bay Schools?
Microbial growth in a local school can become a health hazard to students and faculty without our competent SERVPRO team's immediate remediation efforts.
When you suspect mold growth in your Oyster Bay school, there is little time to waste to know for sure. Being a mold remediation company in the state of New York, restoration of these damaging situations always involves third-party mold inspectors to provide unbiased air sampling and testing to determine if mold exists and the concentrations of spores.
Mold damage in Oyster Bay schools can become a threatening presence for students and faculty without appropriate containment and remediation strategies. The sooner our technicians and professionals can slow the spread of this organism, the more of the structure and contents that our team can protect. Remediation can often get broken down into a few simple steps:
- Mold Assessment and Inspection – If you suspect mold growth, a third-party inspector can test and sample the area to determine the need for remediation. This is generally accomplished by an IH Industrial Hygienist.
- Containment – Once the damaged areas have been established, physical barriers and negative air chambers can be vital in stopping the spread of mold spores to other areas of the school property.
- Content Relocation – Public schools have finite resources, so we work to protect these items and books whenever possible through relocation.
- Colony Removal – Remediation often focuses most on the removal of active colonization, and we can achieve this through sanding, antimicrobial products, and controlled demolition.
- Deodorization – Fogging is often the most efficient approach for neutralizing musty odors after water and flood damages.
Does SERVPRO Require Third Party Contractors for Build Back?
Because our roster has become rounded with competent and experienced general and mold contractors, we can waste no time repairing and reconstructing the school. These contractors also respond with the emergency team to seal up structural vulnerabilities if they exist.
Mold damages can be threatening without prompt remediation. Our SERVPRO of Oyster Bay team can help by calling (516) 464-3300.