Who Can Handle the Cleanup Process After a Garage Catches on Fire?
Fire Restoration Technicians Can Help Restore Your Oyster Bay Garage After a Fire
The garage of your Oyster Bay home may catch on fire for many different reasons. Maybe your clothes dryer malfunctions or a flammable substance combusts, causing flames to erupt and leave soot and smoke in your garage and even inside your home. Before you even start sorting through the remains, call a reputable company to help you with the process.
Homeowners in Oyster Bay facing fire damage can rely on our SERVPRO team for our expert advice. We are certified in our industry to apply the latest technology to remove the fire’s consequences, including ashes and soot and the foul smell most incidents leave behind.
How does a fire restoration technician eliminate odors?
At SERVPRO, we understand how the smoke travels from the garage through your vents and into your home. As a result, we focus on using our industrial-grade equipment to neutralize and eliminate odor molecules lingering in the air. Some equipment we may use includes-
- Ozone generators
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers
Whether the fire starts in the garage or your kitchen, SERVPRO of Oyster Bay can help you address it all. Call us at (516) 464-3300 and let us leave your garage “Like it never even happened.”